Monday, June 22, 2015

Essentials by Ellen June Pin-Sights Challenge

I had to play along with the Essentials by Ellen June Pin-Sights Challenge, just look at this fabulous, colorful inspiration board!



I used the picture of the colorful balls (above the pencils) as the springboard for my card.





I don't have very many Essentials by Ellen products yet, but I was inspired by Megan's card using the center of the Mondo Magnolia die and decided to use that to cut lots of pieces of colorful card stock.  The sentiment is also from Mondo Magnolia.  After I'd glued down all the pieces onto some dark grey card stock I decided it really needed something extra, so I threw some gold sequins on my card and glued them where they landed lol!  This was the perfect finishing touch.  Hope you enjoy my card, it's a little wacky, but very FUN :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!


3 comments:

  1. How fun! I love all those sequins with the bright colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, how clever to use the center of the flower as your background! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete