Wednesday, July 15, 2015

100% Stamped Virginia's View Challenge

Hello!  I'm entering this card that I made for my Spotlight On appearance over at Winnie & Walter into the current Virginia's View Challenge.  As you'll see, I did a lot of stamping on this one :)




I'm really loving this Winnie & Walter stamp set, In Bloom: Lola's Bouquet with Joni Andaya!  It was super easy to build up this floral paper because Joni did such a wonderful job designing the stamp set!  I used various PTI ink colors, and the word hello was die cut with Winnie & Walter's In a Word: Hello Cutaway.  The stamped panel was die cut with the large scalloped frame from Winnie & Walter's  Essentials: Audrey's Cutaways.  I used yellow card stock and added strips of white paper to it to make the card base.  Easy peasy, but very striking if I do say so myself :)

Thanks for stopping by today, have a good one!

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Diane! So glad I found you! It's has been too long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, I love it! I definitely agree you, your card is certainly striking...but you forgot to also mention that it's stunning! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this so much, Diane! Thanks so much for playing Virginia’s View “100% Stamped” Challenge! Hope to see your lovely work soon again!

    ReplyDelete