Monday, August 17, 2015

My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge #241

Howdy!  I'm back with my 2nd card for today, this time it's for the current My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge.







I was in the mood to use some patterned papers today, something that I really love using on my cards.  These papers are from American Crafts Hip Hip Hooray 6x6 paper pad, and they're just perfect for a happy birthday card.  The sentiment die is from MFT and I cut it from shiny gold card stock.  I splattered on a bit of Heidi Swapp Gold Color Shine to give the card an extra bit of interest.  I love circles of all shapes and sizes so this card makes me very happy :)

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!!

5 comments:

  1. So festive! Love the fun patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww-dorable! Bright, fun, eclectic and the perfect card to make someone's day EXTRA special. Great make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your festive card, Diane! So glad to have you play along us at MFT Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete