Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Sparkle and Shine Challenge

Hello!  Today I'm playing along with the current Sparkle and Shine Challenge!  I love the rich, vibrant colors of this month's inspiration photo and had to make a card using them.





Aren't those colors wonderful together?!  Here is the card I made:





I thought that the hats and gloves from Wplus9's Holiday Cheer stamp set would look wonderful stamped in the challenge colors.  I used 4 of Wplus9's Pure Color inks to stamp them, Cockleshell, Ocean Drive, Falling For Blue, and Beanstalk.  For the card base I used MFT's Snow Drift Cover die and some sparkly white paper.  I really love how the frosty, sparkly paper looks with the hats, even prettier in real life than I could capture on my photo.  The heart die is also from MFT.  The sequins and snowflakes are from a pack I got in a kit from Simon Says Stamp.  The snowflakes were just perfect for this card.

That's all for now, thanks so much for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. so cute.. love how you added the hats.. :) fun designing

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the mittens holding the heart :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fun design! The colors look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your glittery background! So perfect and wintery. Thanks for joining us at Sparkle & Shine.

    ReplyDelete