Thursday, December 17, 2015

Another coffee card...

Yesterday I ran out of daylight to take a picture of this card (I've been trying to post one card per day for the blog hop), so it had to wait for this morning.  I'm linking it up to the Winter/Holiday Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.




I was the lucky winner of this Lizzie Anne Designs coffee stamp in the Fall Coffee Lover's Blog Hop and so I wanted to ink it up for this blog hop.  The prize was from Hetty in the Netherlands :)  I stamped the cup in brown ink then masked it and added the stenciling (stencil from Stamplorations), using Salty Ocean Distress Ink.  The sentiment is from MFT's Hug in a Mug.  I added some brown splatters, some water spots, and twine and a button to finish the card.  Quick and easy card to make :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!


21 comments:

  1. This is a lovely artsy card! Great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background and the sentiment on your awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great background! Love that blue with the browns... so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your Coffee House style card! FABULOUS ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layering, and stitching/piercing and the combination of brown and turquoise...really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous design and yummy texture!
    Everything I love here!
    Thanks Diane ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG that is such a wonderful way of using this stamp. Love your stenciled background and that sentiment is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I like this stamp! One of my favourite colour combos too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another perfect coffee card, Diane, love the words around your square! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! I love seeing people use their prizes! This is awesome Diane! Love the brown + blue!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a sweet card! Love that wintery blue stenciled background you've created. It really showcases your focal point. Great card. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  12. Blues with brown works great for a coffee theme. Love your stenciling!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH I just LOVE how you did this! BRAVO! (Isn't that the best sentiment and font?!) It looks great with the blue stenciling and all. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful! the blue and brown combo is great1

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty color combo & lovely card! Maybe I'll get something made for the next coffee hop as I missed this one.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Diane, your card is fabulous! Love the color combo :)

    ReplyDelete