Friday, April 1, 2016

Sparkle and Shine Challenge #27

Hello everyone!  It's the first of the month which means it's time for a new challenge at Sparkle and Shine!  This time our sponsor is Create a Smile StampsThe winner of our challenge will receive a $25 gift card to the online store!


Isn't that umbrella fun?!  Wish I had one just like it, I love polka dots :)





I used the cute little round birds from Concord & 9th's Birdie Banners, stamping them randomly on white card stock, and colored them with various inks (Wplus9 Little Piggy, Cockleshell, Bo Peep, and Falling Star) using the solid stamp in the set.  I also added the little dots with a stamp from the set using black ink.  I cut the bottom of the panel with a curved die from Avery Elle and mounted it on a white card base.  The sentiment was made with Concord & 9th's Banner Alpha Bits stamp set.  I stamped the individual letters on black card stock and embossed in white.  The card is finished with some black and white baker's twine.  This card "should" include some sequins or shine, one of the rules of the challenge, OOPS, just realized I forgot them.  Be sure to include some sparkle or shine on your challenge entry ;)

I hope that you'll play along with us, be sure to visit the Sparkle and Shine blog to see what the rest of the design team has created! 

6 comments: