Thursday, May 12, 2016

You are so loved

Hello there!  I'm up on the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps blog today with a card using one of my favorite stamp sets from the new release, Tin Roof, and a lovely sentiment from Loving Thoughts!






I love stripes on cards and so I decided to use the Tin Roof stamp to make some stripes.  I stamped the smaller flower image 4 times on a piece of white card stock using Versamark ink, leaving space in between stamping.  This process is super easy if you have a MISTI because of the grid lines.  Then I embossed the flowers with white embossing powder.  Next I used some Micropore tape to mask off the white areas in between the embossed flowers and used my ink blending tool and Mowed Lawn distress ink to add color.  I trimmed that panel and placed it on a white card base.  The tag was die cut using the smaller tag from Scallop Tag Fri-Dies.  I stamped the sentiment from Loving Thoughts using Versamark ink and embossed in gold.  I cut some hearts from shiny gold card stock using Fun-Fetti Fri-Dies and placed them on the tag.  I placed some thin gold cord under the tag and made a bow for the tag with it.  The top picture shows the lovely shine of the hearts and sentiment and cord, it looks so pretty in person!  I really love green and gold together, how about you? 

Be sure to use my discount code below to receive 15% off your CAS-ual Friday purchase!




Thanks so much for stopping by today!

5 comments:

  1. Diane, this is so pretty! Love the green :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fabulous design Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well...you've convinced me I need this stamp, darn it! Makes this card jump off the screen at me. Love that you've use a tag and gold accents to make it even more beautiful. Gorgeous. card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No one does bling like you Diane - love that gold wine treatment and that gorgeous green background!

    ReplyDelete