Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Happiest of Holidays

Hello!  I'm here today with a card I made for the current Winnie & Walter Rerun Challenge!



This month the Rerun Challenge is using Happiest of Holidays with Evelin T. Designs.  I adore all of Evelin T.'s designs and this is one of my favorites!




To make my card I first stamped Mini Scenery: Multigrain on a white card base with light gray ink.  The sentiment is stamped with dark gray ink.  I stamped the birds and holly stem on white paper and added a bit of color with some Copic markers.  I fussy cut the images and added them to my card.

I like to make some flat cards like this at Christmas because they're easier to mail :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. The pops of color frame that beautiful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty scene with your soft, woodsy background and pops-of-colour birds! Beautiful...and peaceful...
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete